or 4 fortnightly payments of $8.00 with More info
Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium
- Promotes restful sleep
- Calm nerves
- Diffuse anxiety, anger & fear
- Helps relieve fatigue
Petitgrain is known for its soothing and calming effect on the nerves. It is also used to diffuse anxiety, frustration, anger and fear.
Promoting restful sleep, Petitgrain aids the treatment of insomnia and hypertension. Its refreshing, energizing aroma helps relieve fatigue and gives a cool, refreshing feeling during summer.
Petitgrain is extracted from the fresh leaves and young and tender twigs of the orange tree through steam distillation.
Its exquisite aroma makes it a popular choice in cosmetics and for culinary uses.
Blends well with: Bergamot,Rose Geranium, Lavender, Sandalwood, Neroli and Sweet orange
1. Use in your diffuser to purify the air removing airborne microbes
2. Add 4-5 drops to your cleaning spray to create an antiseptic bench spray
3. Add 4-5 drops to a carrier oil to combat depression and encourage positive thinking
4. Add 1 drop to a large glass of water to help detoxification
Aroma: fresh, floral with woody undertones
Method of extraction: Steam distilled
Safety & Precautions
Non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitising. Avoid during first trimester of pregnancy, if approved by your health practitioner can be used through remainder of pregnancy.
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 10 cm|